Originally founded by Dame Barnett in 1911 to educate poorer girls to a good standard no matter their financial background and now consistently ranks amongst the highest state schools in the country.
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Archives Trust is a registered charity, known as Suburb Archives. It is responsible for ensuring that the archives of the suburb are properly cared for and are accessible to all.
Queen Mary, wife of King George V, reigned from 1910-36 seeing Britain through the First World War and the rise of Nationalism and Socialism.
Photos marking some of the presitgious royal visits to the Suburb including Princess Magaret, Queen Mother and Queen Mary.
Photograph of the first Head Mistress of Henrietta Barnett School Miss Hutchings, meeting Queen Mary at the opening of Crewe Hall in 1932.
This photo shows Queen Mary leaving the opening of Queen Mary Hall in the Institute in 1924, alongside Henrietta Barnett
The photo also features Countess Lytton, Lady Bertha Dawkins, Henrietta Barnett, Mr Litchfield and Mr Cooper.
This photo shows the royal visit from Queen Mary, The Prince of Wales and Princess Mary in on March 2nd 1918.
This photo shows the visit of Queen Mary to the suburb, standing alongside Henrietta Barnett and Lord Emmott looking out across the East End of the Suburb and the houses built for the use of Officer's Families.
This engraved stone in Henrietta Barnett School, celebrating the stone being laid by Queen Mary in 1918
This invitation was for the Royal Visit of Queen Mary to the Suburb in 1918 when she laid the foundation stone for Henritta Barnett School.