St Jude's - Ceiling And Dome Paintings
This is a collection of the Murals and Frescos created by Walter Starmer over a number of years within St Jude's, starting with the Lady Chapel in 1921.
On the east end of St Jude's Church and to the left of the chancel is the Lady Chapel. It is the oldest part of the church and was opened for worship in 1910.
Located in the south-east corner of St Jude's this chapel was a gift from the Harmsworth family in 1923.