St Jude's - Lady Chapel

On the east end of St Jude's Church and to the left of the chancel is the Lady Chapel. It is the oldest part of the church and was opened for worship in 1910. It is also the first part of the church to be adorned with Walter Starmer's frescos and murals, completed in 1921 and opened by the Princess Royal.

Loading...
St Jude's - Lady Chapel
Related Collections
[BLANK]
This is a collection of the Murals and Frescos created by Walter Starmer over a number of years within St Jude's, starting with the Lady Chapel in 1921.

[BLANK]
This collection documents a selection of the paintings and murals by Walter Starmer that adorn both ceiling panels and the domes around St Jude's Church.