St Jude's - Murals
These Murals spread across the pillars of St Jude's Church depict the fourteen Stations of the Cross on Jesus' journey to get crucified. These are, like all the other murals in St Judes, by Walter Starmer.
On the east end of St Jude's Church and to the left of the chancel is the Lady Chapel. It is the oldest part of the church and was opened for worship in 1910.
Located in the south-east corner of St Jude's this chapel was a gift from the Harmsworth family in 1923.
This collection documents a selection of the paintings and murals by Walter Starmer that adorn both ceiling panels and the domes around St Jude's Church.