St Jude's - St John's Chapel

Located in the south-east corner of St Jude's this chapel was a gift from the Harmsworth family in 1923, it contains both a green and white marble altar by Lutyens, and a stained glass window designed by Robert Anning Bell.

Loading...
St Jude's - St John's Chapel
Related Collections
[BLANK]
A collection of the stained glass windows around the Suburb, featuring pieces from St Jude's and the Free Church as well as the Suburb Syangogue. 

[BLANK]
This is a collection of the Murals and Frescos created by Walter Starmer over a number of years within St Jude's, starting with the Lady Chapel in 1921.

[BLANK]
This collection documents a selection of the paintings and murals by Walter Starmer that adorn both ceiling panels and the domes around St Jude's Church.