Free Church West End
Free Church West End
Free Church West End
Free Church West End

To display in FULL SCREEN hover the cursor over the image above ‚Äčand click the top left zoom button


This postcard shows the West End of the Free Church from the 1950s. During Rev Andrews time the West End was finally completed and dedicated in 1960, matching brick replacing the temporary wooden structure.

Photograph, HGSFC13
Free Church West End
Related person/organisation
Early views of the free church
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Free Church, located in Central Square with St Judes Church and Henrietta Barnett School nearby. Set up in 1910 it has been active in the community for over a century.
Related Collections
Free Church West End
Display of post cards in Free Church hall documenting the history of the church.

Free Church West End
Display of post cards in Free Church hall documenting the history of the church.
Related place
Related object
Plaque marking completion of the West End
The West End was finally completed in 1960 and was re-dedicated by Rev Andrews on September 25th 1960, also the Jubilee year of the church. The west end of the church had also been under renovation and construction for large parts of the Church's life, such as the new west door in 1938.