Photo of Rev Andrews
Photo of Rev Andrews
Photo of Rev Andrews

To display in FULL SCREEN hover the cursor over the image above ‚Äčand click the top left zoom button


Rev J Stanley Andrews served from 1952-1960 and during his time as minister the West Side of the church was finally completed and dedicated in 1960. He left the suburb to join the Church of Scotland and subsequently emigrated to Canada. 

Photograph, HGSFC26
Photo of Rev Andrews
Related person/organisation
Early views of the free church
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Free Church, located in Central Square with St Judes Church and Henrietta Barnett School nearby. Set up in 1910 it has been active in the community for over a century.
Related Collection
Church Hall Northway
A collection of the photographs taken from the Free Church's display for its own centenary, dividing up the years by each different minister.