Site of Fellowship House

To display in FULL SCREEN hover the cursor over the image above ‚Äčand click the top left zoom button


This photo shows the building site of Fellowship House, built in Willifield Way to replace the Club House which was destroyed in 1940 during the Second World War. 

Photograph, HGSAT64
Site of Fellowship House
Related people/organisations
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Archives Trust is a registered charity, known as Suburb Archives. It is responsible for ensuring that the archives of the suburb are properly cared for and are accessible to all.

Related Collection
Related place
Related object
This photo is from Princess Magaret's visit to the Suburb in 1957 celebrating the Suburb's Golden Jubilee, and shows her cutting the first sod for Fellowship House.