Free Church War Memorial
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Free Church, located in Central Square with St Judes Church and Henrietta Barnett School nearby. Set up in 1910 it has been active in the community for over a century.
Display of post cards in Free Church hall documenting the history of the church.
A picture produced by St Jude's Church honouring those who had served in the war and welcoming them home, and assuring the men who had been at War that they were not forgotten and were at the forefront of the Church's and community's thoughts.
These War Memorials are located in the South West porch of the church, originally located on the East Wall with the accompanying crucifix they were moved to make way for the larger stone piece now on the East End.
WW2 Memorial panels in the Free Church