Opening of Club House
The Hampstead Garden Suburb Archives Trust is a registered charity, known as Suburb Archives. It is responsible for ensuring that the archives of the suburb are properly cared for and are accessible to all.
Series of photos, documents and objects from the Archive Trust that pre date the First World War, in the first seven years of the Suburb.
A Series of photos and paintings of the former Club House on Willifield Way which was home to a wide range of activities for suburb residents but was sadly destroyed in 1940 by enemy bombing, and replaced by Fellowship House.
This photo board displays the variety of social life during the Suburb's history, including the construction and life of both the Free Church and St Jude's. It also depicts the Play and Paegent Union and the Club House which was destroyed in 1940.