Charlotte Charlton aka Charlotte Hedley Charlton or C Hedley Charlton
Lived at: 211 Hampstead Way (was 103 in 1911 Census)
- Artists Suffrage League (affiliated with NUWSS)
- Member of Artists Suffrage League
- Artist-illustrator for magazines
- Designed material for suffrage cause
- Completed a separate census form as her two rooms were considered a separate household.
- No record of militant activities.
Read the full description of Charlotte Charlton here
- Charlotte was an artist-illustrator for magazines and also designed material for the suffrage cause, some of which are in the Museum of London Votes for Women collection
- Previously a teacher of painting